Pilot Run Program
Terms & Conditions
Last updated on June 20, 2021
- Signitory Services Sdn. Bhd. (“Company”) organizes the Signitory Pilot Run campaign, which will commence from June 21 to July 20, 2021.
- “Signitory” (“Platform”) is an electronic signature (“e-signature”) service provider that allows platform-users to electronically sign documents in accordance with Malaysian laws; the Electronic Commerce Act 2006 (“ECA 2006”).
- The date and time indicated here are in Malaysian time or UTC standard time + 8 hours.
- A participant is someone who is invited via email or who signs up via email during the campaign period. Our intended participants are Malaysians, but we welcome international participants as well.
- International participants must use Signitory e-signature services at their own risk because Signitory cannot confirm the legality of e-signatures from countries other than Malaysia.
- The given quota is a one-time quota that cannot be carried forward. After the expiration date, any remaining quota will be forfeited.
- The survey form is used to collect feedback on consumer behaviour and product features.
- Participants who complete the survey form will be eligible for a free 30-day trial plan if the following conditions are met:
a. The survey form is properly filled-in
b. The survey form must be received by August 1, 2021.
- Participant has created and completed at least 3 signing documents
- All trial plans will not be automatically renewed and will instead be converted to a free plan when they expire.
- Users are unable to create and send out signing documents under the free plan, but they are able to access completed signing documents and sign them within 45 days of their expiration.